- Our participants from the Netherlands can take the land route over Germany-Hungary-Serbia-Bulgaria, approximately 2673 km long, to arrive in Turkey.
- Our participants from France can take the land route over Italy-Slovenia-Croatia-Serbia-Bulgaria, approximately 2707 km long, to arrive in Turkey. They can also make use of the Toulon-Istanbul U.N. Ro-Ro sailings, which are carried out three times a week.
- Our participants from ltaly can make use of the Trieste-Turkey U.N. Ro-Ro sailings.
- Our participants from Spain can make use of the France/Italy-Trieste U.N. Ro-Ro sailings.
- We offer transfer service at certain hours from airports to Abant for our participants after arriving in Turkey. On 22nd-23rd August, detailed information about the subject will be given to participants who have made their registration.